Magneto

Step 1:

Magneto, with fix-it sculpt applied.

 He sure needs a face lift.

 

Step 2:

Simple paint job. Because all of my paints were locked up in storage I used a purple nail polish my wife had. Guys ask permission first or it won't be pretty. I decided to not finish using it because of the end result, it glares for pictures. Gave a face lift, a tad bit better.

 

Step 3:

The "cape" is a dyed paper towel. Something simple for my first custom project. Decided to dig through storage and get all my paints out. Used a different purple than nail polish enamel. The damage was done on his belt though, lost the detail in it. I need to remind myself to never make those bump things on his collar ever again. OR at least I need to get better at it first!

Final Shot